Skip to main content

Letting Go



Letting Go Especially, when it comes to things you are used to doing,
It is always difficult because you ponder:- When did you start?


- How far have you come?
- What has it cost you?
You want to let go definitely but the courage is not there. The fear descends upon you suddenly you are caught between the choices.    law student


What will you do next?
Dodge the future or face it?
Step into courage or back away?
What about the outcome?  Unknown
How can you trust yourself and move on?
That's the thought and story that fills your head, That is okay dear, you are HUMAN, Embrace it.  ladies and gentlemen



One thing I've learned in life is that change is not easy, yet inevitable.
Change has to happen whether you want it or not We change to continue living,
What do you want to let go? The hurt, The regret & pain, The fear, The excuses, The unforgivable, The toxic emotions.


Letting go is not weak or a sign of vulnerability, but it is the courage to choose freedom above every other thing.
Change may be hard but remaining the same every day is too high a price to pay.   



Close your eyes & breathe. Open your eyes, think again.
Answer this question:
Has it cost you more than it has given you? If yes, let go.
Letting go takes a lot of courage, and is never easy at the beginning. 
Agree completely with yourself. Remaining in a bad place is even worse.

Check this out.     www.justychidd.wordpres.com/Click


By
O. I

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poem has so many emotions. Keep writing beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do appreciate the fact that you really took your time to read and comment, I promise to keep writing

      Delete
  3. Omg! Im crying😢.. This is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No dear, no tears,you are strong, am glad it moved you, thanks for reading and commenting ,thank you

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful poem to read and I like the emotion you put into eat and I admit it makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your poem! So important to let go! It's truly liberating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, but a difficult task I must say, thanks for commenting I appreciate

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Feelings

I'm in over my head and possibly out of my league. I have become very cautious with my words, every sentence should make perfect sense, have the right rhythm and sound intriguing to perfectly explain how I feel without being impulsive or becoming too pesty.  Click 1 I'm not feeling it, but I know the feeling, I'm not seeing it but I know how beautiful it is. I can't hold it but I know it is the most tangible asset. I've loved and still love you without a price tag. So it's not that I love you but I am in love with you. We're not all expressive, some say it as it is while others don't.  Click 2 Well I've already accepted to not give up, to be there when there's nothing to make me remain and at the same time remain committed to you because I believe that someday you'll not just see how much I love you or feel it but I'll see it from you when am down and just the sight of it will make my heart plunder deep into tears of

To -Do-list Tips

Unable to focus & get things done? Always Forgetful?  Here are a few things I do when I find myself unable to concentrate or focus during the day or forgetful and to boost my overall productivity and performance and ensure I am checking off the important tasks on my to-do list.    letting go One thing I have learned about myself is that I forget a lot even to a fault if I should add but am working on it, in fact, that is why I always carry a small dairy everywhere. ... I write down all the things am supposed to do that day and then I do it.  dad  1. I make sure I do one task at a time and finish it before I embark on a new one. 2. I have a priority list which I stick to, I eliminate all distractions and only have things open or around me that will contribute to me completing the task I am working on.  https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html 3. I always have a little reward to look forward to celebrate the tasks I complete - it does

Everyday gives a new start

I've always viewed life from the sidelines, Just watching it pass me by, In the past too afraid to just let go and live, And lately too tired to try. https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html I've envied the people around me, So invested in living each day, While I spent my time hiding out from the world, And searching for ways to escape.  In love but no leg For most of my life, I truly believed, I was here to help somebody else, But now it's so clear it was just an excuse. To avoid living life for myself.   Love is an action word It's sad that our lives and the pain we endure, Can weaken our strength to move on, But if we get lost in the scars of our past, Without knowing our lives will be gone. Advice to my younger self Its true people are disappointing, They can turn in the blink of an eye, But we can't avoid hurting each other, When we all want a chance at this life.  But there's something I've