Skip to main content

For the love of Humanity๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

GIVE. SAVE
little spending๐Ÿ‘€

If you have a daughter, girlfriend or a sister who's grown, always check on them. Give them money now and then to buy pads, underwears, and maybe toiletries. Females sometimes would never ask for these things from us, but they genuinely need them. They might ask from the wrong persons.  make your choice

If you have friends/relations who are students, call them sometimes, check on them. If you have #500 or #1000  give them. Life as a student sometimes gets really tough. Your kind gestures to them goes a long way in helping them keep to a positive line.   who you are looking for

Men, if you have friends who are currently jobless, call them sometimes in solidarity. When going for a hair cut or shave sometimes, make them come along to get a hair cut or shaved too, while you pay.

When recharging your phone, do recharge theirs too.  It may be nothing to you but sure means a lot to a jobless or poor fellow. Their ego wouldn't allow them to ask for it. dear friends

When your friends are into business, patronize and support them even when it means adding a little tip for them, please do it. It wouldn't cost you much.

Instead of buying beer for your friends, why don't you buy them food?     your fears

Sometimes, our friends, colleagues and maybe family, go through a lot but wouldn't dare tell us. Please give a helping hand today.

*September tips for humanity*    in love with no leg

By Anonymous 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In My Feelings

I'm in over my head and possibly out of my league. I have become very cautious with my words, every sentence should make perfect sense, have the right rhythm and sound intriguing to perfectly explain how I feel without being impulsive or becoming too pesty.  Click 1 I'm not feeling it, but I know the feeling, I'm not seeing it but I know how beautiful it is. I can't hold it but I know it is the most tangible asset. I've loved and still love you without a price tag. So it's not that I love you but I am in love with you. We're not all expressive, some say it as it is while others don't.  Click 2 Well I've already accepted to not give up, to be there when there's nothing to make me remain and at the same time remain committed to you because I believe that someday you'll not just see how much I love you or feel it but I'll see it from you when am down and just the sight of it will make my heart plunder deep into tears of

To -Do-list Tips

Unable to focus & get things done? Always Forgetful?  Here are a few things I do when I find myself unable to concentrate or focus during the day or forgetful and to boost my overall productivity and performance and ensure I am checking off the important tasks on my to-do list.    letting go One thing I have learned about myself is that I forget a lot even to a fault if I should add but am working on it, in fact, that is why I always carry a small dairy everywhere. ... I write down all the things am supposed to do that day and then I do it.  dad  1. I make sure I do one task at a time and finish it before I embark on a new one. 2. I have a priority list which I stick to, I eliminate all distractions and only have things open or around me that will contribute to me completing the task I am working on.  https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html 3. I always have a little reward to look forward to celebrate the tasks I complete - it does

Everyday gives a new start

I've always viewed life from the sidelines, Just watching it pass me by, In the past too afraid to just let go and live, And lately too tired to try. https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html I've envied the people around me, So invested in living each day, While I spent my time hiding out from the world, And searching for ways to escape.  In love but no leg For most of my life, I truly believed, I was here to help somebody else, But now it's so clear it was just an excuse. To avoid living life for myself.   Love is an action word It's sad that our lives and the pain we endure, Can weaken our strength to move on, But if we get lost in the scars of our past, Without knowing our lives will be gone. Advice to my younger self Its true people are disappointing, They can turn in the blink of an eye, But we can't avoid hurting each other, When we all want a chance at this life.  But there's something I've