Skip to main content

Justychidd is 1(one)


                                 Happy new month guys



It’s been great with you guys all the way,
Its official, JUSTYCHIDIDY'S BLOG is One ,it's been a year since I started blogging, am glad you are stalking me, keep it up, I must confess I enjoy it, 
https://www.justychidd.com/2018/08/to-do-list-tips.html


 Guys I really do appreciate the effort you take dropping by, visiting and reading my posts, you also drop remarkable comments and I feel grateful,thankful and happy to see those comments, I pray that you get your heart desires. Mute2



For today’s post am going to be encouraging you, I just want you to know that Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, yes dear, its true

It’s the beginning of the month and if you haven’t started saving, its not too late

If you haven’t started any of the to-do-list you have stated , its not too late
Mute1

If you haven’t started morning or night devotion, its still not too late

If you haven’t started taking out time to read news, books, article anything educative in a day ,it’s still not too late

If you haven’t started putting yourself first , its still not too late  Anniversary

If you haven’t started putting effort in your business, work, job, talent, career, in all you ought to put in effort to do, its still not too late to begin.




If you haven’t started making good decisions because you care less or you don’t take time to sit and reason or ask questions and even make research, enquire about stuff before you engage in them, its still not to late to begin afresh or make amends, these things go a long way in our life even more than we think it doesn’t.  Love?

If you haven’t started surprising yourself positively often enough, its still not too late to do that.

Help yourself, help your friends and family, physically, spiritually, psychologically, academically etc in any aspect you can, a little help won’t hurt.   Letting go

Work, read, rest, help, be good, we are humans so it’s okay to forget, to make mistakes, to get hurt or not be perfect, it’s always about improving yourself each day, as for me I go with my slogan “baby steps”   Ti.e is of essence

To rest is important very necessary, as you try to work hard and do the best or be the best in all that you do, you should still remember that health is of essence and must be treated with care too



If you haven’t started speaking out for yourself, coz you are shy, you can’t speak for yourself, learn it, practice, it’s still not too late

Law student reality
If you haven’t started saying No when you ought to say No but instead you say Yes, or vice versa, its still not too late to take a chance and make amend or to change , to turn a new leaf.

To do what’s best for yourself, to do what makes you happy, make yourself better, make yourself useful, make yourself fit, healthy and all the good things you can think of.

Marriage
It will be tiring, uncomfortable, you will have to take risk and forfeit some things too but they are worth it right?

Nothing good comes easy and if it does then good for you but don’t waste you, you are so precious nor your time, be useful to yourself and the people around you too
To do list

Life is a journey, many miles away from your destination, many obstacles on the road, if you are afraid to start, you will remain where you have been, if you start your journey on time, you would definitely reach on time. So the more you delay, the more your life success delays.

Life is like a tree, with many branches. The choices you make takes you to a different destination, the destination may be fruitful or barren but it’s left for you to take another direction. Wrong philosoph



FINALLY
Life is a like riding a bicycle, the more you ride, the more you get tired and when you get used to riding the bicycle, it starts to be fun, sweet and enjoyable and it would take you places and then you won’t remember the early days it used to be hard.  Being good

Food for thought: Amancio Ortega the owner of Zara officially started zara at the age of 40, at his early 60, he became the second richest man in the world. At the age of 40, some of us world have given up, or decided to take another path.  Humanity

But remember, giving up is never an option and starting again it not too late.

It’s never too late to start again. You can’t be perfect but you can be the best and better everyday.   Don't look down on yourself


Thanks guys am grateful



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Feelings

I'm in over my head and possibly out of my league. I have become very cautious with my words, every sentence should make perfect sense, have the right rhythm and sound intriguing to perfectly explain how I feel without being impulsive or becoming too pesty.  Click 1 I'm not feeling it, but I know the feeling, I'm not seeing it but I know how beautiful it is. I can't hold it but I know it is the most tangible asset. I've loved and still love you without a price tag. So it's not that I love you but I am in love with you. We're not all expressive, some say it as it is while others don't.  Click 2 Well I've already accepted to not give up, to be there when there's nothing to make me remain and at the same time remain committed to you because I believe that someday you'll not just see how much I love you or feel it but I'll see it from you when am down and just the sight of it will make my heart plunder deep into tears of

To -Do-list Tips

Unable to focus & get things done? Always Forgetful?  Here are a few things I do when I find myself unable to concentrate or focus during the day or forgetful and to boost my overall productivity and performance and ensure I am checking off the important tasks on my to-do list.    letting go One thing I have learned about myself is that I forget a lot even to a fault if I should add but am working on it, in fact, that is why I always carry a small dairy everywhere. ... I write down all the things am supposed to do that day and then I do it.  dad  1. I make sure I do one task at a time and finish it before I embark on a new one. 2. I have a priority list which I stick to, I eliminate all distractions and only have things open or around me that will contribute to me completing the task I am working on.  https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html 3. I always have a little reward to look forward to celebrate the tasks I complete - it does

Everyday gives a new start

I've always viewed life from the sidelines, Just watching it pass me by, In the past too afraid to just let go and live, And lately too tired to try. https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html I've envied the people around me, So invested in living each day, While I spent my time hiding out from the world, And searching for ways to escape.  In love but no leg For most of my life, I truly believed, I was here to help somebody else, But now it's so clear it was just an excuse. To avoid living life for myself.   Love is an action word It's sad that our lives and the pain we endure, Can weaken our strength to move on, But if we get lost in the scars of our past, Without knowing our lives will be gone. Advice to my younger self Its true people are disappointing, They can turn in the blink of an eye, But we can't avoid hurting each other, When we all want a chance at this life.  But there's something I've