Skip to main content

To a Loved One


"If you were to write a letter to a close friend, boyfriend, lover or husband how will it go, please leave a short note in the comment section below😉"


Where to even begin? I am writing to you today to remind you of how much I love you. READ ME

Yes, I know it is not your birthday, Valentine’s Day, or any other special occasion. It’s just an ordinary day; a Thursday to be exact.

I’m writing to you today because I just came to the realization that life has been extremely chaotic lately and I have been selfishly choosing to focus on myself instead of you and our relationship.  Click me

I would first like to start by telling you that never in my life had I thought that I would ever find someone who loves me the way you do.  

Not that I believed that I was incapable of being loved, but I simply could not fathom finding someone who could ever appreciate and cherish me the way I dreamed about. That is until you walked into my life.

 Even when life gets in the way, I still love you more than words can describe. You are constantly on my mind as I go about my everyday business, either directly or subconsciously in the back of my head. You are with me in every single thing I do, and everywhere I go.

I want you to know how much I appreciate you. I may not tell you enough, or show it. You do so many little things for me that go unnoticed.
 I want to apologize for the moments when I was blind to see what you do for me; I want to apologize if I have ever overlooked you. 
I want you to know that even when I am incapable of seeing how lucky and blessed I am to have you, I still am forever thankful. Click me


I want you to know that our friendship means everything to me and that I simply could not survive in this crazy world without you. 
You give me the truth when I need to hear it, courage when I need confidence, and love when I am flawed. 
There is no one else I would rather lay up at night and talk with about crazy things that only the two of us could even think of. 
There is no one else who I would rather travel with, see the world, and experience new adventures with.

I want to thank you for giving me love when I am undeserving.
 For your forgiveness when I make mistakes and hurt you with my daggering words and actions; for your unwavering faithfulness to our relationship. 
For your kind and gentle touch when you comfort me; for your ability to apologize when you are in the wrong and take responsibility for your actions. 
You have taught me so much about tenderness and unconditional love, even when it is hard to give. SEE THIS


I want to thank you for your contributed support and faith in me as I journey through my endeavours.
 You have never once doubted me, told me I should give up, or told me that I could not do something. 
Your positivity and confidence in me continue to baffle me each day. 
I know that if I ever need a pick-me-up or someone to tell me, “Keep trying,” or “Don’t give up,” I know I can turn to you. 

You are my support system and my fan club; my motivation to push myself and always reach for bigger and higher goals. You have taught me to believe in myself and to appreciate my worth, a task that is not always easy  Story story
If you ever feel like I am taking you for granted, please open up this letter. Let it be a reminder of how I feel about our relationship and its worth to me. 
Please remember how much I love you. I loved you the minute our eyes first met. I love you deeply, and I always will.

P. S- am so sorry guys for being away, was hooked up with a lot of things but guess what am back... Love you guys, thanks for always reading and commenting, your views make my day.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Feelings

I'm in over my head and possibly out of my league. I have become very cautious with my words, every sentence should make perfect sense, have the right rhythm and sound intriguing to perfectly explain how I feel without being impulsive or becoming too pesty.  Click 1 I'm not feeling it, but I know the feeling, I'm not seeing it but I know how beautiful it is. I can't hold it but I know it is the most tangible asset. I've loved and still love you without a price tag. So it's not that I love you but I am in love with you. We're not all expressive, some say it as it is while others don't.  Click 2 Well I've already accepted to not give up, to be there when there's nothing to make me remain and at the same time remain committed to you because I believe that someday you'll not just see how much I love you or feel it but I'll see it from you when am down and just the sight of it will make my heart plunder deep into tears of

To -Do-list Tips

Unable to focus & get things done? Always Forgetful?  Here are a few things I do when I find myself unable to concentrate or focus during the day or forgetful and to boost my overall productivity and performance and ensure I am checking off the important tasks on my to-do list.    letting go One thing I have learned about myself is that I forget a lot even to a fault if I should add but am working on it, in fact, that is why I always carry a small dairy everywhere. ... I write down all the things am supposed to do that day and then I do it.  dad  1. I make sure I do one task at a time and finish it before I embark on a new one. 2. I have a priority list which I stick to, I eliminate all distractions and only have things open or around me that will contribute to me completing the task I am working on.  https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html 3. I always have a little reward to look forward to celebrate the tasks I complete - it does

Everyday gives a new start

I've always viewed life from the sidelines, Just watching it pass me by, In the past too afraid to just let go and live, And lately too tired to try. https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html I've envied the people around me, So invested in living each day, While I spent my time hiding out from the world, And searching for ways to escape.  In love but no leg For most of my life, I truly believed, I was here to help somebody else, But now it's so clear it was just an excuse. To avoid living life for myself.   Love is an action word It's sad that our lives and the pain we endure, Can weaken our strength to move on, But if we get lost in the scars of our past, Without knowing our lives will be gone. Advice to my younger self Its true people are disappointing, They can turn in the blink of an eye, But we can't avoid hurting each other, When we all want a chance at this life.  But there's something I've