Skip to main content

E-book Lover




Happy New Year lovelies, It’s 4:28 am, not feeling sleepy at all,  well actually, it’s been happening for some time now, my sleeping schedule/Routine or should I say pattern changed all of a sudden, I sleep or feel more sleepy during the day and then up and running at night.


For a long time, like a few months ago I came across an application called “Dreame” is a story / Novel app, I read from my Playbook all the time but then I also read from Wattpad too, trust me I love the books and stories there, on Wattpad I feel in love with the story titles My little mate, mute story

How are you? By Lourdes the torture, Even though am not still done reading, it’s quite interesting to read trust me. Am not much of a novel or story reader,  so when I see one that attracts me I go for it and so am currently reading two novels from different apps, I know it’s funny but the thing is, I read based on my moods.




In my Playbook, which is on the play store,  am currently reading Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, I love reading it because it gives you a real view of what Nigeria used to be in the early 19s. stories

I guess because as I read through I get this resemblance of what my parents, uncles or auntie had told me about the country when I was much younger
 and of course, the history subject which was taught during secondary school/ high school days shades more light on what the story describes and what it was all about, it had lots and lot of humour Trust me, I literally smile or laugh out loud while reading. .i haven’t finished yet so I will keep reading till the end and give you mine overall review on it.
On the Watt pad application, am reading My little mate, What are you? By Lourdes the torture, well this story is a lot different from Purple Hibiscus, it’s all about vampires, fox, wolf, and all of that, and that is why it is more intense while I read, 

there is humour but it’s filled with suspense, action, love, alpha and things of that sort once you start reading, it’s hard to let go, you find it difficult to go do your other activities, and it’s captivating. inspire me

Now I stopped reading and did more watching movies but since I found out about Dreame it’s different because of the ratings and views you get to see, ratings people have given and some comments, which give you an idea of how intriguing the Story will be, so it’s exciting as you read, each book applications so far are special... 

You should download it and tell me what you think too, even if you are not a story reader like me, just try reading through the first to three pages of the story and if you don’t find something attractive enough you can go through other stories,  and if you need my help on recommendations on stories in any of the apps I have given so far, please do let me know. And of course, it's free

I have other apps but I haven’t clicked through yet, but will soonest, below I will give a screenshot of my E-books Folder on my phone, It’s a New Year indeed, so let’s spice things up a little this year shall we?

Justychidd clicking through, please







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Feelings

I'm in over my head and possibly out of my league. I have become very cautious with my words, every sentence should make perfect sense, have the right rhythm and sound intriguing to perfectly explain how I feel without being impulsive or becoming too pesty.  Click 1 I'm not feeling it, but I know the feeling, I'm not seeing it but I know how beautiful it is. I can't hold it but I know it is the most tangible asset. I've loved and still love you without a price tag. So it's not that I love you but I am in love with you. We're not all expressive, some say it as it is while others don't.  Click 2 Well I've already accepted to not give up, to be there when there's nothing to make me remain and at the same time remain committed to you because I believe that someday you'll not just see how much I love you or feel it but I'll see it from you when am down and just the sight of it will make my heart plunder deep into tears of

To -Do-list Tips

Unable to focus & get things done? Always Forgetful?  Here are a few things I do when I find myself unable to concentrate or focus during the day or forgetful and to boost my overall productivity and performance and ensure I am checking off the important tasks on my to-do list.    letting go One thing I have learned about myself is that I forget a lot even to a fault if I should add but am working on it, in fact, that is why I always carry a small dairy everywhere. ... I write down all the things am supposed to do that day and then I do it.  dad  1. I make sure I do one task at a time and finish it before I embark on a new one. 2. I have a priority list which I stick to, I eliminate all distractions and only have things open or around me that will contribute to me completing the task I am working on.  https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html 3. I always have a little reward to look forward to celebrate the tasks I complete - it does

Everyday gives a new start

I've always viewed life from the sidelines, Just watching it pass me by, In the past too afraid to just let go and live, And lately too tired to try. https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html I've envied the people around me, So invested in living each day, While I spent my time hiding out from the world, And searching for ways to escape.  In love but no leg For most of my life, I truly believed, I was here to help somebody else, But now it's so clear it was just an excuse. To avoid living life for myself.   Love is an action word It's sad that our lives and the pain we endure, Can weaken our strength to move on, But if we get lost in the scars of our past, Without knowing our lives will be gone. Advice to my younger self Its true people are disappointing, They can turn in the blink of an eye, But we can't avoid hurting each other, When we all want a chance at this life.  But there's something I've