Skip to main content

Maybe I'm Wrong

Maybe I'm wrong about my decisions and I shouldn't have listened to a multitude of counsels. But there's safety in hearing from others about how they dealt with or approach their experiences. Read more clicks

There's no love lost, but there's me being lost in love, and it sounds unethical that I could write such a sentence. I still love you from the depth of my heart but the reality is dawning right in front of my eyes that this is not a reciprocated love.
So, I have cold feet to run towards you and cold hands to embrace you or even to call you. In My Feelings


But my heart yearns for your presence, and the warmth your voice brings to me.
You're certainly the one I'd love to spend every day with because my prayer is found in you. But my head or should I say,  my mind is doing something again and again and then expecting a different result altogether. It's a story




This is how most people feel today because our generation tends to associate love with numbers, influence or affluence, and more so appearance. This makes it impossible for them to see things right in front of them but instead, they oblige to chase the shadows and things out of their reach because of indecision about what matters.  To-do list prt2


A relationship is never planned because it's a time you make conscious decisions about the future, sometimes you make the right ones and live forever after, and at other times even if you made the right decisions it never materializes into a happy forever after. E-book lovers

But we can always arise, and learn from them and once we're ready to move on, we have to promise that we are not talking past experiences into the present or comparing the past with the present else we should never get into one, should we do that then we'll only be hurting the other party involved, making things difficult for them and making you not to move forward. Letters to a loved one

What then makes us different from what we faced?
Karma always comes later to play certainly.
If you're ready to love, then give it all you've got, and be ready to be open because love only finds those searching sincerely. Click


Written by Jeffrey 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In My Feelings

I'm in over my head and possibly out of my league. I have become very cautious with my words, every sentence should make perfect sense, have the right rhythm and sound intriguing to perfectly explain how I feel without being impulsive or becoming too pesty.  Click 1 I'm not feeling it, but I know the feeling, I'm not seeing it but I know how beautiful it is. I can't hold it but I know it is the most tangible asset. I've loved and still love you without a price tag. So it's not that I love you but I am in love with you. We're not all expressive, some say it as it is while others don't.  Click 2 Well I've already accepted to not give up, to be there when there's nothing to make me remain and at the same time remain committed to you because I believe that someday you'll not just see how much I love you or feel it but I'll see it from you when am down and just the sight of it will make my heart plunder deep into tears of

To -Do-list Tips

Unable to focus & get things done? Always Forgetful?  Here are a few things I do when I find myself unable to concentrate or focus during the day or forgetful and to boost my overall productivity and performance and ensure I am checking off the important tasks on my to-do list.    letting go One thing I have learned about myself is that I forget a lot even to a fault if I should add but am working on it, in fact, that is why I always carry a small dairy everywhere. ... I write down all the things am supposed to do that day and then I do it.  dad  1. I make sure I do one task at a time and finish it before I embark on a new one. 2. I have a priority list which I stick to, I eliminate all distractions and only have things open or around me that will contribute to me completing the task I am working on.  https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html 3. I always have a little reward to look forward to celebrate the tasks I complete - it does

Everyday gives a new start

I've always viewed life from the sidelines, Just watching it pass me by, In the past too afraid to just let go and live, And lately too tired to try. https://www.justychidd.com/2018/06/let-life-race-you-out-your-fears.html I've envied the people around me, So invested in living each day, While I spent my time hiding out from the world, And searching for ways to escape.  In love but no leg For most of my life, I truly believed, I was here to help somebody else, But now it's so clear it was just an excuse. To avoid living life for myself.   Love is an action word It's sad that our lives and the pain we endure, Can weaken our strength to move on, But if we get lost in the scars of our past, Without knowing our lives will be gone. Advice to my younger self Its true people are disappointing, They can turn in the blink of an eye, But we can't avoid hurting each other, When we all want a chance at this life.  But there's something I've